Luxury Resort Search Engine Series
The Brando Resort | Eco Resort search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:The Brando Resort | Eco Resort | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Hilton Tahiti
Original File Name Searched: en_PPTHTHI_Factsheet_2009.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Hilton Tahiti | 001
The hotel is situated on the main island of Tahiti, a few minutes from downtown Papeete and 5 minutes from Tahiti Faa’a International Airport.
Flight times from main cities:
Los Angeles: daily (8h);
Paris: daily (20h);
Tokyo: weekly (12h);
Santiago (Chile): weekly (10h); Auckland: weekly (6h)
Local inter-island travel:
• Air Moorea: regular 7-minute flight shuttle to neighboring island of Moorea
• Air Tahiti: inter island services to all
5 archipelagos – including to Bora Bora (50 minute flight)
• Ferry service Tahiti-Moorea:
35 minutes by fast catamaran or 55 minutes by ferry
Hilton Hotel Tahiti
PO box 416
98713 Papeete - Tahiti - French Polynesia Tel: +689 86 48 48 Fax: +689 86 48 00 Email : email@example.com hilton.com
The island of Tahiti is brimming with not-to-be-missed visual and cultural riches and the resort is an ideal jumping off point for adventure....explore sacred sites, relive history, scuba dive over old shipwrecks, sail, surf or enjoy a sunset cruise.
The Hilton Hotel Tahiti offers a warm welcome to international travellers, immediately connecting them to the rich cultural traditions of Tahiti and her islands.
The hotel - built on the very land where Princess Pomare made her home a century before – opened in 1960 as the first Tahitian hotel whose design was inspired by Polynesian culture. The hotel is the soul of the island, providing eloquent connections between Polynesian history, modern-day island culture and international influences.
The beloved Hilton Hotel Tahiti is a completely renovated retreat still rooted in its historic island charm.
The hotel offers 178 spacious and modern rooms, 10 suites and 4 apartments, facing the lagoon or the island of Moorea.
• The hotel has an ideal location, a few minutes from downtown Papeete with its shops and fascinating local market and just 5 minutes from Tahiti Faa’a International Airport.
• The hotel offers every modern convenience set in a luxurious décor of Polynesian inspiration.
• The hotel is fully equipped to host receptions, international conferences and theme parties
• Our overwater restaurant “Le Moevai” offers traditional and international cuisine in a warm
and genuine ambience
• Our famous rendez-vous is the lively “Quinn’s Bar”, the place to enjoy a “Maitai cocktail”
to the sound of live Polynesian music.
Hotel and room facilities
178 spacious rooms, 10 suites and 4 apartments, facing the lagoon or the island of Moorea. • 41 Hilton Guestrooms – 35 m2
• 94 Hilton Guestrooms Plus – 35 m2
• 43 Hilton Deluxe Rooms – 37 m2
• 8 One-bedroom Junior Suites – 74 m2
• 2 Two-bedroom Junior Suites – 129 m2
• 4 Apartments – 70 m2 (opening mid-2009)
Room amenities include air conditioning, safe, fridge, iron & ironing board, tea & coffee making facilities and high speed internet access. A fully-equipped, glass-walled fitness center offers a full complement of free weights and exercise machines, all with a stunning ocean view. Our Spa embraces the healing traditions of the islands to create exotic treatments using native ingredients such as coconut milk, ginger, fragrant tiare flowers, Tahitian grapefruit and aromatic vanilla beans. Our spa rooms have open-air balconies with gardens, massage tables and tubs for the scented baths. Other services include an infinity swimming pool with jacuzzi overlooking the lagoon and facing the island of Moorea, a scuba diving center on site, a beauty salon, car rental agency as well as travel and excursion desks.
Image | Hilton Tahiti
|Review of The Brando - French Polynesia - Eco Resort - Go to website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org